Monday, November 1, 2010

November 2010

I can't believe we are in the middle of the holiday season already! I am still feeling quite ripped off by not having much of a summer. So now it's time to really gear up for holiday sewing. I've got so many projects right now, I almost don't know where to start. It's overwhelming. I opened up a few boxes of my holiday stash of fabrics and supplies, and it's amazing how many unfinished projects I intended to make for folks but never finished. I must have half a dozen half-made projects I could give out for Christmas this year because I didn't have time to complete them all in years past...the holidays are such a busy time of year.

I'm excited to begin the new apron swap with Flirty Apron Swaps, www.flirtyapronswaps.blogspot.com. I love wearing gorgeous aprons as I'm serving up my gourmet feast during Christmas. It's so nice to NOT look like I've literally slaved over a hot oven for the previous 12 hours. lol

Our quilt group has been doing so many fun projects and activities this fall.

11/2/2010 we begin our lighted quilted Christmas wreath wall hanging project.

I better quit writing and get to work!

From one Busy Bee to another, toodles.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you are going to be ready for Christmas...I guess I had better get to work so I finish everything I have started! Oh yes, I love your Blog!!

    ReplyDelete